Innovative, Passionate, Influential, and Uniquely Gifted are only a few words that provide a verbal description of Aljenon David Lewis Cooper.
This national evangelist and young ministry leader is changing the world with dynamic messages of deliverance, hope, and purpose. His powerful preaching style, prevailing mantle of prayer, and uncanny leadership skills are seamlessly stitched together to permit this ministry gift to succeed in any area of life.
Elder Cooper’s national reach emanates from the sanctuary of the New Greater Victory Church of God in Christ. His dedication and tenacity has opened many doors on all levels and has even enabled him to transcend denominational barriers.
With an educated, anointed, and accomplished resume of monumental successes that are notable and numerous, past and present:
- Youth Minister, Bryant Temple COGIC
- Featured in Shreveport Times Newspaper as “Doing Good in the Hood”
- Vice President, Young Unique Positive People
- Featured in Epitome Gospel Magazine as “Student of the Month”
- First Student in History of Booker T. Washington High to deliver Baccalaureate Sermon
- Executive Board Member, Allendale District COGIC
- First President of the Student Pastors Organizational Chaplains, Wiley College
- Assistant Pastor, Bryant Temple COGIC
- Youth Pastor, New Greater Victory COGIC
- Youth President, Southern California Evangelistic Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction
- Ordained as an Elder in the COGIC
On June 2, 2018 Elder Aljenon Cooper married the love of his life, Mrs. Chataira Latrece Griffin-Cooper. Out of all of Elder Aljenon Cooper’s accomplishments, the greatest of these is that he is saved, sanctified, and filled with the baptism of the Holy Ghost.